See How Our Lawyers Can Help YoU
See for yourself why the Gomez Edwards Law Group has a 5-Star rating and rave reviews.
Top Santa Clara estate planning and family law attorneys Natalie Gomez and Lauren Edwards are committed to helping you resolve your issue with passion, integrity and strategic acumen.
Call (408) 413-1200 or contact us below for a consultation today.
COVID UPDATE: We are open for business and accepting new clients. We are following all State and Local guidelines to ensure the safety of clients and staff. At this time we are offering new and existing clients appointments via phone call or video conferencing. Please call or email us to discuss your appointment options.
Get In touCh
Get a Complimentary Consultation
Please send us your message today.
Please do not include any confidential information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted email which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship. Thank you.
From the 880 Freeway:
- Exit the Freeway on the Alameda and turn North, heading towards Santa Clara University.
- Make a Left Turn on Newhall Street and head all the way down to Park Avenue.
- Make a Right turn on Park Avenue and drive to Camino Drive
- Make another Right turn on Camino Drive and continue towards The Alameda.
- Our building is located on the corner of Camino Drive and The Alameda.
- Please feel free to Park in our Parking Lot located off of Camino Drive, in the back of our building.
- There is an entrance to our building from the parking lot, where you can take the stairs or elevator up to the second floor.
Gomez Edwards Law Group
2391 The Alameda, Suite 200
Santa Clara, CA 95050
9am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Gomez Edwards Law Group has represented clients in these San Francisco Bay Area cities: Atherton, Campbell, Los Altos, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Santa Clara, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Palo Alto and more.
The law firm has also represented clients in:
Santa Clara County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County, Santa Cruz County, Marin County and more.